MagneticOne Support Forum
  MagneticOne Support Forum > CRE Loaded Shopping Cart > Power SEO URLs for CRE Loaded
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

This forum is closed and no longer supported. If you would like to submit a bug or suggest a feature please click here

Power SEO URLs for CRE Loaded Support forum for CRE Loaded Power SEO URLs

Old 04-03-2012, 09:04 AM

projectx is on a distinguished road
Default m1_seourls.router.php file server overload

Hi,

I am runnning the Power SEO module on Cre Loaded V6.4

My store was recently taken down by my hosts due the server capacity problems being caused by the Power SEO module. They told me it was due to the amount of server processes being called by m1_seourls.router.php

Here is the explanation of my hosts...

Quote:
all requests to the site are rewritten to the m1_seourls.router.php script. That shouldn't cause any problems as a lot of CMSs work that way. The problem was that there were over 500 instances of the script running at the same time which either indicates a massive amount of traffic or something preventing the script from terminating.

the logs for all requests during the minute 12:35 shows there were 108 requests from 19 different IP addresses. That means nearly all of the instances of the script had been processing for a minute or more which definitely means there was a problem with the script. Do the developers know any reasons this might happen?

We would need the script to be disabled or fixed before the package can be reactivated.
Can anyone please advise on what this problem could be and how to solve this.

Won't disabling the module mean all my existing search engine results would no longer find the page?

thanks
Old 04-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

Elena Kerentseva will become famous soon enoughElena Kerentseva will become famous soon enough

Hello projectx,

Our module just process all your store request through one file - m1_seourls.router.php, so all operations at your store goes using the file. So host think that this file cause high load on the server, but actually those are all operations performed at your store, but not our module itself.

Power SEO just process all your store requests via m1_seourls.router.php, as its enabled at .htaccess file. You are welcome to disable Power SEO, please comment out .htaccess changes and ask your hosting provider to check what exactly caused server overload.

In general this issue is not caused by our module, it related to server performance as its running out of resources, there are too many users in your site for the service you currently have.

Please note, that due to module disabling your store's pages won't be seen by search engines for a while.
Support Manager
MagneticOne Team
Old 04-04-2012, 08:35 PM

projectx is on a distinguished road

thanks Elena,

If I re-enable the Power SEO Module, will the url's still be the same as before I disabled it?

regards
john
Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

Elena Kerentseva will become famous soon enoughElena Kerentseva will become famous soon enough

Hello John,

Yes, after your module re-enabling all your URls will look the same as they previously did.

Please do let me know If you have any additional questions.
Support Manager
MagneticOne Team