CRE Loaded PriceRunner.com Data Feed is
CRE Loaded contribution which radically eases your
products' export into PriceRunner.com - one of the best
PriceRunner | FAQ | List Your
PriceRunner.com was designed to provide
consumers with easy online access to specifications and prices for
a wide variety of products. After only a few minutes of browsing
this site, the customer is already in a good position to make an
informed decision about a purchase. Whatever it is one is looking
for, he can quickly work out which model best meets his needs,
where it is available, and at the lowest possible price. Whether he
wishes to purchase on or offline, PriceRunner.com
will point to the best deal.
The website PriceRunner is a price comparison service launched
in Sweden in 1999, and since bought by ValueClick. It allows users
to compare prices on a range of products.
PriceRunner uses a combination of screen scraping retailers'
websites and files supplied by the retailers themselves. These
prices are matched against a backend database. This is done by
using both a fuzzy logic automatching system, and manually by admin
staff. PriceRunner.com was designed to provide consumers with easy
online access to specifications and prices for a wide variety of
PriceRunner is similar to other price comparison services in that
it is financed by advertisers, who pay on a pay per click model. It
also uses web banners provided by sister company, vcmedia.
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"
- ability to include/exclude products with zero quantity
- capability to include/exclude products with zero price
- capability to strip HTML from Product Names
- capability to strip HTML from Product Descriptions
- capability to set default shipping cost
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration
- ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
- ability to send feed via email
- third party sales channel tracking (Google Analytics,
WebTrends, OneStat, 123LogAnalyzer, Netmining etc)
- optional GZIP compression of feed contents
- additional Live Product Feed URL options
- ability to validate feeds (XML-based feeds only)
- ability to store feed on your server
- exported products filtering by name, quantity, model, price
- ability to append additional info like price, manufacturer to
exported product name
- multiple export configurations
- preconfigured Google Analytics support
- supports most of standard-compliant SEO-friendly URL
- Click Tracking / ROI Tracking (requires Sales Channel Analysis)
- online documentation and Quick Start instructions
Creloaded PriceRunner.com, PriceRunner.com Creloaded, Export Creloaded PriceRunner.com
Featured Stores Using This Software:
Technical Requirements for CRE Loaded PriceRunner.com Data Feed:
- Loaded Commerce 6.5 B2B
- CRELoaded PCI CE (6.5 Standard), PCI Pro (6.5 Pro) or PCI B2B (6.5 B2B)
- CRELoaded PCI CE (6.4 Standard), PCI Pro (6.4 Pro) or PCI B2B (6.4 B2B)
- CRELoaded 6.3 Standard, 6.3 Pro or 6.3 B2B
- CRELoaded 6.2+ Standard, 6.2+ Pro or 6.2+ B2B
- Zend Optimizer 2.6+ or ionCube Loader (files are encrypted)
- Several other minor requirements
Please download free diagnostic utility to make sure your host is 100% compatible
The osCommerce Point of Sale works excellent for my church. This allows us to sell online and in church whilst keeping one database. Great for keeping track of all orders.
Very good product as all other products I purchased. I'm very happy to use it, since it makes my job very easy. Thank you.
Natalia was able to answer all my questions and provided simple to implement solutions to all my problems. She even helped me fix an issue that was completely unrelated to the product I purchased from Magnetic One. Impressive indeed. I know where I'll be coming for all my future shopping cart needs! Thanks!
I just wanted to say thanks for always over-delivering on awesome products. Data feeds export is a very effective tool and was a breeze to install.
In just a few minutes I had setup my product export feeds and the fact that it was so affordable made it even sweeter.
To your success,