x-Cart Yahoo Stores Data Feed is X-Cart
contribution which significantly eases your products' export into
Yahoo Search Marketing (Yahoo Product Submit)
You can also use this product for export to Yahoo Product
Now all users are welcome to use Yahoo! Shopping
in a PriceGrabber.com search engine.
Yahoo announced partnership with PriceGrabber. It will give you the
opportunity to list your products either on Yahoo! Shopping only or
on both Yahoo! Shopping and PriceGrabber. It is important to note
that your Yahoo! Product Submit account will no longer be
available after March 11, 2010, so you must sign up for a
PriceGrabber merchant account.
Your business will greatly benefit from
PriceGrabber Data Feed due to all the recent Search Engine
Some of the important benefits of listing in Yahoo
Search Marketing (Yahoo Product Submit) are:
- Secure shopping cart online credit card processing.
- Advanced catalog and inventory management.
- Intuitive sales reporting and business insight.
- Easy access to participate in Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Search
- Yahoo! Search Marketing has been an industry leader for more
than 6 years.
- Yahoo enables thousands of businesses to sell their products
and services online.
- Yahoo! monitors their systems 24 hours a day, 365 days a
- Yahoo's scalable, flexible system handles peak holiday traffic,
and millions of dollars in sales volume.
- No per item fees!
- Create and manage coupons and gift certificates.
- Create valuable sales incentives such as percentage discounts,
credits or even free shipping.
Yahoo Product Submit is a service that lets you
promote your products in Yahoo! Shopping and in highly relevant
areas across Yahoo! and the Web.
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"
- ability to include/exclude products with zero quantity
- capability to include/exclude products with zero price
- capability to strip HTML from Product Names
- capability to strip HTML from Product Descriptions
- capability to set default shipping cost
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration
- ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
- ability to send feed via email
- third party sales channel tracking (Google Analytics,
WebTrends, OneStat, 123LogAnalyzer, Netmining etc)
- optional GZIP compression of feed contents
- additional Live Product Feed URL options
- ability to validate feeds (XML-based feeds only)
- ability to store feed on your server
- exported products filtering by name, quantity, model, price
- ability to append additional info like price, manufacturer to
exported product name
- multiple export configurations
- preconfigured Google Analytics support
- supports most of standard-compliant SEO-friendly URL
- Click Tracking / ROI Tracking (requires Sales Channel Analysis)
- online documentation and Quick Start instructions
X-cart Yahoo Stores Data Feed, X-cart Yahoo Stores, Yahoo Stores Export Feed
Featured Stores Using This Software:
Technical Requirements for x-Cart Yahoo Stores Data Feed:
The osCommerce Point of Sale works excellent for my church. This allows us to sell online and in church whilst keeping one database. Great for keeping track of all orders.
Very good product as all other products I purchased. I'm very happy to use it, since it makes my job very easy. Thank you.
MagneticOne's Amazon Export Feed is a reliable product that works.
Their installation service is definitely very good.
This software is real booster for our productivity, we divided by 2 the amount of time need to upload our products!