osCommerce Google Base Data Feed is
osCommerce contribution which would help you
export easy your products into Google Shopping
What is Google Shopping? - Quick
Google Shopping is a place where you can easily submit all types
of online and offline content, which we'll make searchable on
Google (if your content isn't online yet, we'll put it there). You
can describe any item you post with attributes, which will
help people find it when they do related searches. In fact, based
on your items' relevance, users may find them in their results for
searches on Froogle,
Google Maps and even our main
Google web search .
The main benefits for content providers are threefold:
- Popularity: Google Shopping is one of the most popular product
search engine from Google.com company
- Free content hosting: you cam place your products in Google
Shopping for free
- Distribution: Google Shopping enables content previously not
found on the web to be more accessible and useful.
- Ease in use with several click to get success!
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"
- ability to include/exclude products with zero quantity
- capability to include/exclude products with zero price
- capability to strip HTML from Product Names
- capability to strip HTML from Product Descriptions
- capability to set default shipping cost
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration
- ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
- ability to send feed via email
- third party sales channel tracking (Google Analytics,
WebTrends, OneStat, 123LogAnalyzer, Netmining etc)
- optional GZIP compression of feed contents
- additional Live Product Feed URL options
- ability to validate feeds (XML-based feeds only)
- ability to store feed on your server
- exported products filtering by name, quantity, model, price
- ability to append additional info like price, manufacturer to
exported product name
- multiple export configurations
- preconfigured Google Analytics support
- supports most of standard-compliant SEO-friendly URL
- Click Tracking / ROI Tracking (requires Sales Channel Analysis)
- online documentation and Quick Start instructions
Oscommerce Google Base, Google Base Oscommerce, Export Oscommerce Google Base
Featured Stores Using This Software:
Technical Requirements for osCommerce Google Base Data Feed:
This was easy to use, a friend who has a online funrniture store did it for me and even he couldn't believe how quick it was, he was spending hours putting feeds on different sites, would definetly use this software again.
The data feed capabilities added to our osCommerce powered site have enhanced our business tremendously - highly recommended.
Considering the cost of this software and the easy implementation and operational usefulness, I would highly recommend it to any oscommerce user.
Great products. I've purchased the 5-in-1 feed for several of my clients and the Google feed for another of my clients and all are very impressed with the ease of use once installed.